1. Features: It has approximately 500 students and 48 staff members from nursery to grade 7.
2. Classroom – Our classrooms are well ventilated and have ample natural light and air. They provide comfortable seating for 25 students. They have good display areas for displaying students project work etc. Each classroom is equipped with an interactive board. Each classroom also has storage for students to keep their books as they are only allowed to take books home as per schedule. The unique feature of the classroom is the teacher made activities and bulletin boards.
3. Playground – The Sports infrastructure, equipment and separate playgrounds are all meant for a variety of indoor and outdoor sports. The purpose of providing such infrastructure is to enhance a student’s focus on achieving excellence, joy of participation, recreation and overall physical fitness. The school has partnered with a company that offers specialized training to all the students during sports classes. The students, having a wide range of options to choose from, are trained by experts of the field and taken to compete at various levels outside the school.
4. Dining - ‘A sound mind in a sound body’ is the adage most parents would agree with. Physical well-being and intellectual growth go hand in hand and healthy food options are an essential ingredient for both. We provide wholesome, nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food with a variety to suit all palates. The aim would be to make eating an enjoyable peer-group activity where kids learn table etiquette and learn to value rather than waste food. The food, we serve is hot, hygienic and takes care of the balanced diet that is required for growing children. Our staff, including the leadership team joins the children every day for all the meals. Class teacher personally supervises how the children eat. Breakfast and lunch is served every day to the children. Brunch is provided to the Pre- Primary students.
5. Library: The spacious library is well stocked with numerous books, magazines, journals, papers and texts pertaining to diverse topics. It caters to both academic and recreational needs of the wards. The library is an encyclopedia of knowledge in itself. Latest books on varied topics from across the globe find a place in shelves of the aesthetically appealing library.
6. Laboratories: All the labs including computers, physics, chemistry & biology facilities are equipped with the latest apparatus pertaining to world class brands. The labs are designed with special care to ensure zero incidence and total safety in case of any mishap. The well ventilated labs can accommodate more than thirty students at a time. The computer lab is a revelation what with ultra-modern, high configuration computers lined up with complementing software.
7. Splash pool: “Come on every one lets have some aqua fun”
‘Splash, splash everywhere puddles of water here and there ‘.Water plays an inevitable part of preschool curriculum as it helps in gross motor development, eye hand co-ordination and also helps in vocabulary development. The little ones of preprimary welcomed the showers of rain with their first pool activity. Bubbling with excitement and enthusiasm in their colorful swim suits the children thoroughly enjoyed the splash pool activity, jumping in the water, splashing water at their friends and playing with floating toys.
8. Play area: Kids are naturally drawn to playing outside and there are numerous benefits of outdoor play. It allows them to explore their environment, develop muscle strength and coordination and gain self-confidence. Playing actively outdoors also increase flexibility, fine and gross motor skills.
Children have a great need for physical exercise and activity and a chance to use their muscles to run, jump, swing, skate etc and to be out in the fresh air and sunshine.